Monday, February 18, 2008

It's all happening!!!

Hi to all :o)
My name is Janice and I'm a 38 year old from Edinburgh, Scotland. I'm a single parent with two sons aged 19 (okay now nearly 20!) and 14 and a Bengal cat called Kayla.
I recently decided I'd like to have a go at making teddy bears after collecting them for many years. So in July 2007 my first 'bear' was made and Jigpaws was born! My first bear (if you can call it that) left a lot to be desired but quite a few bears later and I'm a lot happier with the bears I make now.
In the last week or so it's all been happening......I now have a website set up to sell my bears (huge thanks to Penny of Gotobedbears for being wonderfully patient with me) and the owner of a wonderful little boutique in Gullane, East Lothian agreed to show (and hopefully sell) a couple of my bears in her shop. I've also just found out that the Teddy Bear Scene magazine is going to feature a couple of my bears in a future edition...........it's all very exciting :o)

No comments: