Friday, February 22, 2008

Finally!!!!!

Well, I finally did it......I managed to post a photo on my website :o)


I've just spent the last 3-4 hours trying to put a small picture on my website. I never thought a small 12cm photo could cause me so much hair pulling :o) As you've probably realised, I'm not the most computer savvy person in the world. Of course it doesn't help when my computer keeps freezing! Thank goodness for the saviour at the other end of my computer (Penny, my web designer)! I know I'll eventually get the hang of updating my website, it's just so new to me just now and everything seems really difficult and time consuming.




I've just listed a new miniature bear on ebay called Topsy (which was infinitely easier to do!). He's only 5" tall and made of beautifully soft deluxe fur. I quite enjoy making miniature bears, I like the fiddlyness (if that's even a word!) of them. One of my favourite jobs when I was a florist was doing wedding flowers, I loved making the delicate corsages and wired bouquets.


Hope you like Topsy :o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And i think Topsy is Fab! lovely. Actually I like all your bears and I'm choosy!!

Sue

Jigpaws said...

Thanks Susie :o)
Your kind words are very much appreciated!!!

Hugs
Janice