Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thank you Kelly!!


I'm so honoured to have been awarded a Work of Heart award from Kelly of Blondheart bears. Kelly states:
"The Works Of Heart award is for people who put their heart and soul into their work, their words and/or their kindness to others."
Thank you so much for awarding me this lovely award Kelly......it really means a lot :o)

I can now forward this award to 2 other people but before I do that I'm going to bounce it right back to Kelly (which I think is probably cheating as it means I'm now sending it to three people!!) as she really deserves it for all the work she puts in to promoting bear artistry and for being such a lovely friendly person. Kelly has also done a lot to promote team spirit not only within the bear artist world but in the crafting world generally........she's such a star :o) So Kelly....my first award goes out to you - Blondheart

Now.........who to award the other 2 to........this is going to be difficult as there's so many wonderful people out there who are so worthy of this lovely award!!!

I would like to award this to Catherine of Bumpkin Bears. Catherine makes such adorable bears with the cutest expressions and has also recently started doing the cutest bear artwork. She is such a friendly person which I feel shows in her lovely bears.

I'd like to give my final award to Kay from KatieCountryBears. Kay is one of the sweetest, kindest people I know. She has a heart of pure gold and always says the nicest things. Her bears are really sweet and have such personality. She's wonderful :o)

Enjoy your awards ladies :o)

Hugs
Janice


2 comments:

Sandy said...

Found you on Artfire. Your bears are so darling. Such tiny work must be tedious! I am on Artfire too. Hope you are having better results from it than I am!

Bumpkin Hill said...

Janice, THANK YOU very much for your award, it was so very kind of you :) Hugs, Catherine xx